22 July 2011

Green is good

Although our painting skills may have improved and we're now very savvy with the 'tricks of the trade' (or should I say 'Husband is very savvy'- I still have a less focused 'free' approach!!) we've managed to paint the hall. Here is a sneak peak at the glorious green that welcomes me as I come through the front door, it's been there about a month now, still love it. Above the picture rail needs papered as it's so uneven, I grabbed some samples from the local paper shop - not our style - so I've earmarked some online treats for when we find the pennies. It's just the one side of the hall that's painted green, the rest, including the timber cladding is all white. Ah, constant progress, all in good time, slow and steady, no need to rush...all that great advice my Grannie gives me.



No comments:

Post a Comment