20 June 2011

Coat Cupboard

I love a good storage cupboard, somewhere where the coats, hats and shoes belong... rather than slung on the nearest possible chair or corner, that always gets out of control by the end of the week! So I was delighted to get this little end of the hallway organised, done in a couple of hours, just a lick of paint and some reclaimed carpet from my father-in-law. Also, the last picture is of our newly hung curtains for the lounge, my mum made them for us from the fabric we bought in John Lewis online. I love the yellow light when the suns coming through of an afternoon! Thanks Mum.

Secret doorway (Handle gives it away a bit!)

Not much going on here, needs fixing!

Painted, Carpeted, Shelved and Hooked up!

This is now packed out with shoes...

High hooks for hat rack to the left

No comments:

Post a Comment